Thursday, December 16, 2010

Starting A Blog

I've been researching and trying to build a bigger butt for a long time now, but I keep getting sidetracked. I'm hoping this will help me stay motivated. Within the periods of when I was on track, I did notice change. I don't want to keep stopping and starting. I need whoever reads this to be supportful and make sure I reach my goal.

As of right now, the products and herbs I own for this journey:

-Gelatinized Maca capsules
-Fish oil
-Krill oil
-Evening Primrose Oi
-Avacado oil
-Emu oil
-Africa's Best Herbal Oil with Ginseng
-Dry skin brush
-10 lb. ankle weights
-30 lb. makeshift barbell
-Optimum 100% Whey Protein
-Soy milk

My workouts consist of squats, donkey kicks, fire hydrants, and butt bridges.
I want to start including deadlifts, hip thrusts, and split squats.
When I get around to cardio, I use the elliptical and bike.



I've never measured myself prior to/after any activity for this, so I'm not sure of my original measurements.

These are my "starting" measurements now that I've made this blog:

Chest: 31"
Waist: 25"
Hips: 30.5"
Butt: 33.5"


Red circle is my main problem area
 

3 comments:

  1. I guess you should try to use Aguaje, which is a natural fruit from the Peruvian amazon that has phytoestrogens on his composition. For sure it will help you to get great results to your curvy journey . You can found more information here www.curvyfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like to start your curvy challenge with the aguaje please email Us to info@moliexport.com . Would love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete